Car Engine Repair
South Denver Automotive, Denver Colorado 80222
If your check engine light is on, especially if it's flashing, make your way to South Denver Automotive for car engine repair. Our ASE certified technicians will read fault codes and inspect your vehicle to pinpoint the exact problem. And once we get your sign-off on repairs, we'll make all the necessary fixes.
When that light goes on, it could mean any number of issues, from emissions to your transmission. Even if your car, truck or SUV seems to be driving just fine, ignoring the problem could lead to a major engine failure and require a rebuild or replacement. Trust us when we say that the costs can really add up.
If you're the type to roll the dice, you'll know it's game over when:
- You see smoke. White, black or blue, smoke is never a good sign, especially a lot of it.
- You hear noises. Major engine issues come with loud banging and knocking noises.
- You lose power. Rough running and misfires leading to rapid power loss is a big red flag.
Why wait for a catastrophic failure when South Denver Automotive is here to keep your car in excellent shape? No matter what's going on with your engine, we have the tools and expertise for the job. Our car engine repair services include:
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Complete Engine Diagnosis and Repair
- Cylinder Head Gaskets
- Timing Chain Replacement
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement
- Rear Main and Front Main Seal Replacement
- All Seals and Gaskets Associated with the Engine
- Engine Replacement – Used or Remanufactured
Schedule Your Visit Today
Whether your check engine light is on or your car is blowing massive plumes of blue smoke, drive or tow it to South Denver Automotive for car engine repair. We'll start with a thorough diagnosis, let you know what we find and come up with a game plan to get you back on the road. Don't wait, contact us today.